A Yellow Rider
Limited Edition 50
Photographer: Vaiva Adomenaite
I just adore misty, foggy and moody sceneries. I was walking in Stockholm on the Vasa bridge that foggy summer morning when a perfect stranger in her mustard yellow jacket cycled by.
2018, Vasabron, Stockholm
- Limited Edition. Once sold in the number of copies stated, this photograph will not be for sale again.
- Printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemüle Paper.
- Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back, keeping the art safe.
- This Print is Numbered (“x/xx”).
- Comes With Certificate of Authenticity.
- Our photography art comes in the following sizes: 30x40 cm, 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, 100x140 cm.
- An art piece is the same size regardless of whether you choose a passepartout or no passepartout. For example, a 50x70 cm piece will always be 50x70 cm regardless of passepartout. If you choose no passepartout, the photograph will be edge to edge on the paper, meaning the size of the photograph will be 50x70 cm and the art will fit in a 50x70 cm frame. If you select passepartout, the photograph will be about 40x60 cm and the passepartout 5 cm on all edges, making the total size 50x70 cm and the art piece will fit in a 50x70 cm frame.
- All our art comes in standard sizes (30x40 cm, 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, 100x140 cm) to fit in standard sized frames.
- Our passepartouts come with a subtle Kolla logo "k." in the bottom right corner.
- The passepartouts have both a front and a back, keeping the art safe from damage.
- Our frames are made in Sweden using Swedish wood.
- Frames in sizes 30x40 cm, 40x50 cm, 50x70 come with real glass.
- Frames in sizes 70x100 cm and 100x140 cm come with acrylic glass.
- Frames and art come in the same package. To protect the art, we do not frame it. Framing is easily done at home without any use of tools.
- Frames are purchased as add-ons to Kolla art and cannot be bought separately.