Limited Edition 500
ARTIST PROFITS OFF EVERY SALE
ARRIVES READY TO HANG
INCLUDES CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
FREE SHIPPING IN SWEDEN
Fotograf: Manon Galama
Strandvägen med sin vackra arkitektur. En underbar sommarkväll i vår härliga stad.
2022, Östermalm, Stockholm
- Limited Edition. Once sold in the number of copies stated, this photograph will not be for sale again.
- Printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemüle Paper.
- Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back, keeping the art safe.
- This Print is Numbered (“x/xx”).
- Comes With Certificate of Authenticity.
- Our photography art comes in the following sizes: 30x40 cm, 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, 100x140 cm.
- An art piece is the same size regardless of whether you choose a passepartout or no passepartout. For example, a 50x70 cm piece will always be 50x70 cm regardless of passepartout. If you choose no passepartout, the photograph will be edge to edge on the paper, meaning the size of the photograph will be 50x70 cm and the art will fit in a 50x70 cm frame. If you select passepartout, the photograph will be about 40x60 cm and the passepartout 5 cm on all edges, making the total size 50x70 cm and the art piece will fit in a 50x70 cm frame.
- All our art comes in standard sizes (30x40 cm, 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, 100x140 cm) to fit in standard sized frames.
- Our passepartouts come with a subtle Kolla logo "k." in the bottom right corner.
- The passepartouts have both a front and a back, keeping the art safe from damage.
- Our frames are made in Sweden using Swedish wood.
- Art purchased with frame comes mounted and ready to hang on delivery.
- Frames in sizes 30x40 cm, 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm come with real glass.
- Frames in size 100x140 cm come with acrylic glass.
- Frames are purchased as add-ons to Kolla art and cannot be bought separately.
- Photographs are glued to the surface which gives a clear image with fewer reflections, and creates distance between photograph and plexiglass.
- Acrylic Mounts Standard and Reflection Free
- UV protection and scratch-free surface.
- Acrylic mount Reflection free comes with TrueLife glass, made specifically for mounting photography art.
- Both come with 3 mm thick acrylic glass.
- Mounts in sizes 50x70 cm and up come with a 20 mm distance frame made by aluminum on the back, while sizes 30x40 and 40x50 cm have a 10 mm distance frame. This makes the art come out from the wall, creating a floating effect.
- Easily hung with included hanging mechanism. Comes with instructions for hanging.
- Acrylic Mount Light
- Similar to standard acrylic mounts but with 0,5 mm thick plastic glass (PET) instead of 3 mm acrylic glass, and with a while plastic back (PP) instead of aluminum.
- This give light weight and allows for a lower price. Not UV protected and not scratch-free.
- 0,5 mm PET is a glossy, clear plastic material.
- 2mm PP (Ekoprint) is a new solid light weight material made for photography art and partly by recycled materials.
- Read more about our hand-made acrylic mounts here.
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Manon Galama is a Dutch photographer based in Stockholm. She is inspired by pastel tones, architecture and has a minimalistic and modern style.