• Photographer: Calle Jansson
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — Early November morning, cold and misty, a lone woman and her child is walking along the water of Norr Mälarstrand, disappearing into the mist.
2018, Norr Mälarstrand, Stockholm
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Carl Jansson is a 28 year old photographer based in Stockholm, Sweden. Fascinated by great surroundings and nature, he often takes a few steps back, zooms out to capture how small we all really are.