Limited Edition of 50
• Photographer: Milton Gan
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — The sweeping skylight of Oculus, the World Trade Centre transportation hub. Each year on September 11 the skylight is retracted and at 10:28am (when the North Tower collapsed) a beam of sunlight shines through the gap creating a silent memorial on the centre of the Oculus floor. Photograph from New York, 2019.