• Photographer: Martin Isaksson
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — This one is taken in a late fall afternoon when the fog was just crazy. Nothing was visible on the other side of the bridge, but finally I heard the screeching subway sound and the ghost train appeared in front of me.
2018, Danderyd, Stockholm
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Martin Isaksson is a photographer and graphic designer based in Stockholm, focusing mostly on abandoned places, urban landscapes and nature.