• Photographer: Johan Öhrlund
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — "We came down from the Reinebringen hike. Exhausted, with our legs shaking, we saw this beautiful gradient present itself and take what little of our breath we still had left away. We stared at the simple beauty as if we forgot what we just did and where we were going." –Johan Öhrlund, Photograph from Lofoten, Norway, 2019.
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Johan is a commercial photographer and filmmaker based in Stockholm, Sweden. He draws his inspiration primarily from music, which comes through in his photography where he focuses on storytelling and portraying emotion.