We donate 100 kr per sale to WHO Corona Relief Fund – Read More
City Of Water
Limited Edition of 50
• Photographer: Viggo Lundberg
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — The City of Stockholm is situated on fourteen islands and on the banks to the archipelago where Lake Mälaren meets the Baltic Sea. The city centre is virtually situated on the water. The man on the photo is crossing the bridge to the island Långholmen, a green oasis in the city.
2018, Långholmen, Stockholm
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Viggo Lundberg is a self taught Stockholm based photographer. In his work he focuses on the nordic landscape, nature and wildlife. His aerial photography have quickly attracted attention world wide.