Limited Edition of 50
• Photographer: Si Moore
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — "On the beachfront promenade at Cannes there was a scattered collection of chairs half sunk in the sand with unglamorous people half asleep in whatever position the chair forced them to adopt - almost as if they hadn't thought they could re-adjust the furniture. And then I noticed this woman reading an illustrated guide to Matisse, with her carefully positioned bag beside her, in a chair with a broken leg that required her to lean heavily to one side to stop from toppling over, symmetrical with the shoreline... like shooting fish in a barrel." –Si Moore, Photograph from France, 2019.