Limited Edition of 50
• Photographer: Milton Gan
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — The Oculus is the new World Trade Centre transportation hub, and is used by over 250,000 commuters each day. It's design, by Spaniard Santiago Calatrava, was inspired by a child releasing a dove while its intention is to serve as a symbol of mankind's vulnerability and resilience. Photograph from New York, 2019.