• Photographer: Calle Jansson
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/50")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 50 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — The image shows the 84 meter high building "DN-skrapan", a landmark familiar to most in Stockholm. During the darker hours and especially with the presence of mist, the building illuminates the surroundings, appearing almost spaceship like, at least according to the photographer.
2018, Kungsholmen, Stockholm
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Carl Jansson is a 28 year old photographer based in Stockholm, Sweden. Fascinated by great surroundings and nature, he often takes a few steps back, zooms out to capture how small we all really are.