• Photographer: Michael Schwan
• Printed on Matte Hahnemüle Paper
• This Print is Numbered ("x/20")
• Comes With Certificate of Authenticity
• Swedish-Made Frames with Acrylic Glass
• Acid-Free Passepartouts with Front and Back
Limited Edition — Once sold in 20 copies, this photograph will not be for sale again.
Description — A once abandoned church in the Czech Republic. This was later used for an art project by placing 34 ghosts of plaster with linen. Even today, the ghosts in the church are waiting for their visitors.
Matte Hahnemüle Paper
Michael Schwan was born in 1988 and grew up in Saarbrücken, Germany. He has been a photographer for many years, and today specializes in Abandoned Places as well as Landscapes and Travel Photography.